Thursday, February 11, 2010

Response to Mark:
Favorite news topics:
1.) Sports
2.) Psychology Today
3.) Runners World

Favorite vacation destinations:
1.) EUROPE
2.) Middle East

Favorite websites (quickly off the top of my head):
1.) http://www.facebook.com/
2.) ESPN.com

Favorite Disney characters:
1.) Peter Pan
2.) Chip-the cup in beauty and the beast
3.) Rhino-hamster in Bolt
4.) My fav princess would have to be…Ariel

Places I want to visit but haven't yet:
1.) London
2.) Ireland
3.) Germany

Interesting places I have been to:
1.) China
2.) Guatemala
3.) Costa Rica
4.) Washingto D.C.

Favorite sports teams:
1.) Dallas Cowboys
2.) Texas Rangers
3.) Rough Riders
4.) Texas A&M football and basketball
5.)DUKE basketball
6.)Texas Longhorns (Gods team)

1 comment:

  1. 1. A place you want to vacation is the Middle East???? You are so quirky..I love you.

    2. Ummm...favorite websites...I don't see my blog listed there:( lol

    I love these lists!

    ReplyDelete