Friday, February 12, 2010

And it continues...

Favorite Beverages
1. Sprite
2. Coffee
3. Dr. Pepper
4. Sweet Tea
Favorite Food
1. SEAFOOD
Favorite Season
1. I enjoy all the seasons God created…I really enjoy summer.
Hobbies
1. Reading, I LOVE BOOKS, I want a kindle oh so very much
2. RUNNING 1 Cor. 9:24-27
3. Babysitting…especially the Sisk kiddos and the Kendell girls.
4. Coloring
5. Basketball, Baseball, Football, and Tennis(I am learning how to play),Roller Blading
Favorite Movies
1. Guys and Dolls
2. 7 Brides for 7 Brothers
3. Funny Face
4. The Kite Runner
5. Lord of the Rings series
6. Meet Joe Black
7. Invincible
8. Without Limits
9. Rudy
10. DISNEY

3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth,

    I wish I had known you liked old movies when I lived in Rockwall. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is my favorite musical and Funny Face is also one of my favorites. I made Del take me to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers on stage when it was in Dallas. We all miss you.

    Love,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I love all of those movies....I miss our family movie nights:( Love you and have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey baby, Wait....the I-pad appears to be a Kindle, I-pod and others things all in one. Will be out in march and should have all the bugs out in time for a new modle right before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete