Monday, February 15, 2010

Mark here. Responding to Liz's earlier post.

Favorite Beverages
1.) Iced tea w/ Sweet'N Low
2.) Water (not real exciting I know but I drink alot of it)
3.) Fruit Punch

Favorite Food
1.) Seafood
2.) Pizza (not best for me, but that wasn't the question lol)
3.) Burgers (see above)
4.) Mexican (uhh see above again)

Favorite Season
1.) Summer
2.) Christmas (I hate the cold, but I love everything else about Christmas)

Hobbies
1.) Hanging out with Liz
2.) TV
3.) Anything Disney
4.) Video games when I can (Wii & DSi)
5.) Hanging around the mall/mall area with no purpose

Favorite Movies
* Note: I don't watch as many movies as I used to, so this is all off the top of my head and may not be exact lol:
1.) Dumb & Dumber
2.) Tommy Boy
3.) Hackers
4.) Pee Wee Herman's Big Adventure
5.) Back to the Future trilogy
6.) Any Star Wars movies
7.) Men in Black 1 & 2
8.) Independence Day
9.) Kill Bill: Vol. 1 & 2
10.) Child's Play movies

Mark out.


1 comment: