Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 Plans

My 2011 To Do: Basically WEDDING PLANS
1. To be more vulnerable in my love's arms. I still often struggle with this concept in the Lord's arms at times. I no longer see it as weakness, but I am so conditioned to stiffen and pull away into myself. When I came home from Mexico, my heart was so heavy, and I pushed love away. I cant do this to my sweet Mark and I know if I bring this to the Lord's altar, He will continue to bring down my walls. I have full confidence He is continuously healing my heart, and disciplining my mind.
2. Focus on career options for when I graduate next December: CPS, I would love to teach Psychology...i would love to get my Masters in counseling, but I don't know financially,Lots of choices but those are the main ones. Any suggestions? I'm taking them.
3. Kick of my ministry Mind vs Flesh
4. Really excited about leading a study, Spiritual Warfare, through THREAD(womens ministry)
5.Couples Counseling with my sweet Mark
6. Gain 10 pounds(its harder than you think)
7. Go visit my family in Mexico for a few weeks this summer.
8. Plan a wedding!

Im sure this is going to grow! yay!

2 comments:

  1. SOund wonderful and hope that you are doing well. I understand a lot of that actually... and God Bless you new and exciting life :) you are very blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I gained 10 pounds just while you guys were here! lol

    Great list...I would love to see you working for CPS. As hard as it would be...those children need someone like you AND what I love about you is that you are not judgmental or likely to condemn the parents because you understand their problems they are suffering from as well. Anyway...just your Mom's opinion:) Of course, the pay wouldn't be good;) Oh and then maybe work on your Master's slowly and then you could change later!

    ReplyDelete