Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Am Drawn To Them





I read this article in my doctors office when I went to my check up on my knee this week. Reading this article gave me an overwhelming need to shout praises to God. Just a year ago, I would have read this article, and supported it 100%, forgetting all I was taught and raised up by a godly family to believe. As I am typing, with tears flowing, I am so humbled that Truth screamed victorious over my sinful pursuit to validation. And it breaks my heart as I continue to study psychology,to see these individuals come so close to Truth, but still blind. I ache for them to see Him because I remember. I remember the frustration, loss of hope, loneliness, and ANGER I felt so deeply within the core of my soul as I searched within myself. A search that I could not find rest, until I fell hard into His arms. I ache. I cry for them. Knowing what God has done, and learning each day, I know I have a responsibility to scream His Truth in the midst of the lies I once held as truth, so others will know Truth. Please pray for me as I continue to" listen for God to say go, hold back,love them, hold them, let go, leave them to Me" (Hannah) and eventually, I pray, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment