Thursday, March 3, 2011

1 YEAR!


March second, my one year anniversary. I have been free from a long suffered battle. One year today, I must say, this Love overwhelms me each day. For on this day, I found my flesh weak so that He could say," For in me alone, your strength is found and never again will you declare you are your own."

God spoke to me;a message to me that I couldn't ignore.It was like He was sitting beside me.He breathed into my soul, Answers I needed to behold.

"There are lots of things about my past,too many sins and many regrets."He said, "Just confess and your sins I'll cast
into the sea as far as east to west."

"But first, I need to change my path,before I come and make my plea." He said, "Do you get clean to take a bath?
My blood's enough to set you free!"

"I'd like to change but I don't think I can. I need strength and control.I can't submit to Your Will and my own" And He simply said, " Child you are right.But I'm the Great 'I Am'!
Did I not change water into wine?"

"Today's the day I gave my heart to God because on a cross His Son was offered. I trust in him alone and take Him at his Word. My past and present sins are covered!"

God said to me, "Step from your chair and at the altar kneel at my throne. Do not worry because I'll meet you there
and you'll never again have to walk alone!"

So I stand here now a forgiven woman because at His cross my sins were laid.My God has revealed His master plan
and on that cross my debt was paid.



1 comment:

  1. I love you Elisabeth...I am so proud of you. You are going to be an amazing wife and mother to my grandchildren. What a testimony.

    ReplyDelete