Thursday, May 27, 2010

Broke Again

This is completely random to my family and Mark, because I have kept trying to forget the hurtful words said to me this past year. Really it was at one time from multiple people, but now of course I question anyones sincerity. I have decided tonight, to move on. No more will I mourn over those hurtful relationships. The assumption that I am selfish and an attention seeker from what I have been through makes me sick. Not just because these words were from individuals I thought cared about me, but the fact that they most likely have these assumptions about anyone who struggles with anything they lack the maturity and insight to understand.
I give and give and give room for the people I love to grow and change and endure hardships. But not me, why I am I not allowed to be human? I'm sick of people, yet I cant help loving them. I hurt for them. But I just cant trust them anymore. I have Christ, Mark (the love of my life), and my family. Im good. I dont need fake love. I dont need people to ask me how I am and not really care, I dont need to be said hello to, if there is no worth of me in the individuals eyes. That is why I got rid of facebook. My love ones talk to me outside of that dimension. I dont want the others.

1 comment:

  1. Well.....there are more people than that who love you but you are right...cut them loose...don't allow their words to paralyze you....BUT my love....don't let that stop you from loving people. I love you.

    ReplyDelete