Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Sisters Lauren and Lisa

Something brought you to my mind today/I thought about the funny ways you make me laugh.

And yet I feel like it's ok to cry with you/Something about just being with you that/When I leave I feel like I've been with God/And that's the way it ought to be.
Cause you've been more than a friend to me/You fight off my enemies/Cause you have spoken the truth over my life/And you'll never know what it means to me/Just to know you've been on your knees for meYou had faith when I had none/You prayed God would bring me a brand new song/When I didn't think I could find the strength to sing/And all the while I've been hoping that I'll do/ The kind of praying for you that you've done for me/and that's the way it outght to be.
You have carried me/You have taken on a burden/that wasn't your own/may that blessing return to you/A hundredfold/Oh, you have blessed my life/more than you'll ever know/Oh, more than you'll ever know


1 comment: