Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm back!

Mark here. Just a short blog post to let you know I am indeed alive lol. Been a crazy few months and a super crazy last few weeks. Always busy during filing season, but especially this year with a new client. Filing season is not done yet, but it has slowed down a little.

Besides that, nothing too crazy going on. Just spending every possible free moment with Liz!! Ohh do I love her so much : ) That 100 things list she made - wow! I feel so humbled. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful girlfriend who is infinitely loving, beautiful, and simply amazing. I will be making my own 100 things list soon so I don't want to say too much more for now ; )

On another random note, I got a new phone! Well a replacement phone when mine stopped working lol. Here it is:



Well I am out of here for now. Longer post to come later. Swof out.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray....you posted! lol Glad your busy time is over and you can spend more time with our girl:)

    ReplyDelete